Party crafts are a fun way to celebrate your theme. Stickers, glue, glitter, and paper can be combine to make some amazing projects. If you are doing a craft at a party, here are a few party craft helpful hints to keep in mind!
Some Party Craft Helpful Hints…
- Do you want to do a craft at your party?
- If yes, plan to do the craft as a large group. 1 set-up, 1 clean up!
- Plan on 20-30 minutes for the craft
- A finished sample is always a helpful visual.
- Cover tables or desk groups with inexpensive, plastic tablecloths for faster and easier clean-up.
- Use one reusable bag for the craft supplies needed for each table. This makes for easy setup and easy clean up.
- Paper plates, plastic containers with lids, and zip top bags are great for dividing needed supplies ahead of time. Just put out on each table and go!
- Look for needed supplies that may not be listed in directions like glue, scissors, tape, etc.
- Be sure to have a permanent marker on hand to label names on crafts.
Crafts make great favors! Make it and take it!